MDC 'S' Classic™ Aluminum Tread Stirrup Irons
A game changer for traditional riders, the MDC 'S' Classic™ Aluminum Tread Stirrup Irons deliver a classic look with all the benefits of the revolutionary MDC functional design. The patented 45° "S" positioned top offers improved stirrup and leg position which relieves pressure on the rider's ankles, knees, hips and back, yet is impossible to see in the show ring, as the stirrup leather completely covers the curvature of the angled top.
The ultra-low profile, high-traction aluminum tread offers a greater base of support while reducing slippage and improving safety in the saddle. The wide foot pad can be removed and replaced with a more narrow, traditionally sized MDC stirrup pad for rider preference. The 45° "easy retrieval" trailing edge of the stirrup makes picking up a dropped stirrup quicker and easier, and improves the overall safety of the stirrup in the event of a fall.
- Patented 45° 'S' Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Ultra-Low Profile, High-Traction Wide Aluminum Tread
- Exclusive 45° Angled Easy Retrieval Trailing Edge
- Lightweight Design Ideal for Any Discipline
- Improves Leg Position & Relieves Joints
- Weight: 2.5lbs (1.18kg) per pair
- Sold by the pair
$199.95 Regular Price