MDC 'S' Flex™ Aluminum Tread Stirrup Irons
MDC Stirrups proudly offers intelligent stirrups for every rider, and the MDC 'S' Flex™ Aluminum Tread Stirrup Irons certainly don't disappoint! The shock-absorbing flexible sides and patented 45° "S" positioned top offer improved stirrup and leg position. This relieves pressure on the rider's ankles, knees, hips and back. The "S" is impossible to see in the show ring, as the stirrup leather completely covers the curvature of the angled top.
The ultra-low profile, high-traction aluminum tread offers a greater base of support while reducing slippage and improving safety in the saddle. The wide foot pad can be removed and replaced with a more narrow, traditionally sized MDC stirrup pad depending on rider preference. The 45° "easy retrieval" trailing edge of the stirrup makes picking up a dropped stirrup quicker and easier, and improves the overall safety of the stirrup in the event of a fall.
- Patented 45° 'S' Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Multi-Pivot Point™ Shock-Absorbing Flex Sides
- Ultra-Low Profile, High-Traction Wide Aluminum Tread
- Exclusive 45° Angled Easy Retrieval Trailing Edge
- Lightweight Design Ideal for Any Discipline
- Improves Leg Position & Relieves Joints
- Weight: 2.6lbs (1.18kg) Per Pair
$199.95 Regular Price